Climbings is looking for a Intermediate level full stack React (Node JS) Software Engineer to join our development team remotely. This individual will directly work with the founders and will be tasked with designing, implementing, and maintaining new features as well as modifications to existing features.
We want someone who will understand the bigger picture architecturally, design and build scalable web applications, write efficient code, and create an amazing user experience.
In addition to React JS work, there will also be opportunities to work in Node JS and AWS.
• 4+ years experience as a software engineer
• 3+ years experience with React JS, in particular
• Experience with HTML 5, CSS
• Expertise with AWS is a plus
• Ability to scope, plan, and operate as a technical lead for projects
Advanced knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
• Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools and best practices.
• Must have full stack experience using NodeJS, React,Express JS and mongoDB.
• Must have worked on at least one cloud platform.
• Should have built and used a REST API.
• Experience with NoSQL, MySQL/Postgresql is a plus.
• Experience with Data Structure , Algorithms and Design Patterns